*MUST READ BEFORE PURCHASING A PERMIT*
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Permits are limited to 14 people or less (including subjects and photographers)
*Permits cannot be combined to bring in groups larger than 14.
- The permit fee is $75 per group.
- The permit must be purchased online in advance.
- Admission tickets must be purchased in advance for non-Arboretum members.
- Permits are non-refundable but can be rescheduled.
- Groups must arrive together, no exceptions.
- Exit and re-entry is not permitted once checked-in.
- Clients/subjects must arrive camera-ready. Hair and makeup must be done before arriving. No clothing changes are allowed. It is against County code.
- All photography session activities shall be appropriate and free from obscene content.
- No props or signs, except flower bouquet may be brought into the Arboretum.
- Drones are not allowed at the Arboretum.
Groups are not allowed to purchase additional permits to accommodate more people
GENERAL GARDEN ETIQUETTE:
- Avoid damage to collections and disruption of visitor and Arboretum activities. A permit does not give you exclusive right to an area in the garden.
- Keep roadways clear to allow visitors and vehicles to pass through.
- Stay on designated paths, trails and lawns. Keep out of plantings, mulch and water features.
- Do not collect, move, damage or deface plant life, historic items, or wildlife.
- Climbing trees, buildings, or wading in water features is not permitted.
- Hanging bags or props on trees or buildings is prohibited at the Arboretum.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Balloons are not allowed.
- Hangers are not allowed.
- Confetti canons are not allowed.
- Loose rose petals are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited by County Ordinance 17.04.645.
For any photography related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.