DAYTIME Ticket for the Arboretum
SOLD OUT for Sunday, February 11.
Current open hours are: Monday - Sunday - Open 9am to 5pm with last entry at 4:30pm.
To make sure guest arrival is an enjoyable experience, we have implemented the following:
- Tickets are available online. To confirm ticket availability, purchase tickets before coming to the Arboretum. Tickets are limited.
- Entrance times are on the hour starting at 9 am. Please select your date and entrance time.
- Admission will be accepted up to 30 minutes before and after the time on your ticket.
- Childern 4 and under are free.
Once you have entered you will be allowed to stay until the gardens close for the day.
There is no added service fee charge. Bring your printed ticket or screen ticket to the outdoor admissions entry. Please read additional important ticket information.
- There are no refunds. However, if you cannot make your original date, please bring your unused, printed paper or mobile ticket to the entrance and we will allow you to use it to enter during public hours on any day we are open except holidays and special events. Please check website for current hours. Tickets are good for one year from when you purchase them. If you need to reschedule due to a holiday, please email at email@example.com.
- If you are purchasing tickets for a school or youth group, the Arboretum requires one adult chaperone for every 10 youths or students under the age of 18.
- Parking is free, but not guaranteed.
- After-hour events require special tickets.
- Student and Senior ticket holders will be asked to verify age with ID at admissions. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please review garden rules and etiquette before arrival.
- Members do not need a timed ticket. Show your membership card for free admission.
Not an Arboretum member? Click here to become a member of the Los Angeles County Arboretum!